The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- PhuketWATCH Trafficking Arrest on Phuket; Ash Hits Bali Flights; S African Inmates Want To Go ...
- Asean Today: China Conflict Surfaces; Five Held For Trafficking Thais; EU Signs Viet Deal
- German Tourists Injured as Minivan Hits Motorcycle, Flips North of Phuket
- Patong Rotary Mourns Loss of Phuket Founder Paiboon Upatising
- Who Donated $700m to Malaysia's PM, And What For?
- Phuket Numberplates Go With the Flow as Deluge Halts Holiday Traffic
- Prosecution Must Immediately Withdraw Charges That Led to Dubious Phuketwan Trial
- Man Severely Beats Phuket ATM Machine But Loses Battle for Cash
- Thailand Aids Burma Flood Victims; Phuket Gains Police HQ; Women Sold Into Marriage
- Asean Today: Who is Najib's Mysterious Donor?; Rohingya on Asean Agenda; Vietnam's German 'Hot Boy'
- Swedish Man, Thai Friend Fall From Phuket Hotel Balcony
- Second Killer 'Boxie' Spotted: Biologists Must Now Record Dangers