The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Tourist Goes Missing on Phi Phi Beach Walk: Friends Notify Krabi Police
- Horror of Aussie's Alleged Evil Triggers Calls for His Execution
- Phuket's Beaches Fall Into Line With Governor's 10 Percent and No Chairs Edict
- Phuket Police Probe Theory That Kratom Thief's Body Was Dumped to Warn Others
- Phuket Police Nab Three in Patong With Kratom Drugs Mound
- PhuketWATCH Budget Lufthansa Targets Phuket; Thailand Tops for Happiness; Aussies Kill Koalas
- Asean Today: Lost Battleship Found; Nice Crims Await Execution; Changi Will Grow Hugely
- Phuket to Become Asean Crime Data Centre, Says Top Thai Police Chief
- Vice Admiral in NLA Employs Wife in Three Roles and Daughter in Fourth, Documents Show
- Phuket Temple Worker Suffers Burns and Breaks
- Austrian Hotelier Killed in Car Crash in Thailand
- War Crimes Charges at Long Last Over Murders of Aussie Yachtsmen