The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- PhuketWATCH Floating Refugee Refuge for Phuket; Fighters Escort Bomb Hoax Flight; Trafficker ...
- Asean Today: Agony, Lies Blight Boatpeoples' Voyage; MAS to Become a Startup; Laos and Cluster Bombs
- If They Shut Us Down It's the Equivalent of Blindfolding the Country: Phuketwan
- First Burmese Resorts to Sprout in Pristine Mergui Archipelago Before Year's End
- Two Die on Motorcycle Trying to Make U-Turn in Front of Phuket Bus
- Five Brought to Safely After Distress Call in Krabi Storm
- Man Heading to Phuket for Treatment Dies When Car Crashes on Way
- Boatpeople Mentally Sick for Fleeing, Says Bangladesh PM
- Phuket Underpass Passes First Test
- Traffickers the Target; More Chinese for Phuket; Push to End Zero Fare Tours; Maths Genius Killed
- Asean Today: US CEO 'Caught With 12-Year-Old'; Horror of Agent Orange; Bangladeshis to be Sent Home
- 'Hundreds of Boatpeople Graves' Found on Malaysia Border: Report