The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Phuket Temple Worker Suffers Burns and Breaks
- Austrian Hotelier Killed in Car Crash in Thailand
- War Crimes Charges at Long Last Over Murders of Aussie Yachtsmen
- Executions Plus Bloody War on Drugs is Not the Way Forward for Indonesia
- PhuketWATCH Jet Slides Off Runway; Is Phuket Over?; Thai MPs Hire Family; Volcano Erupts; ...
- Asean Today: New Theory on MH370 Farewell; US First Family for Cambodia; Burma Protest Grows
- Phuket Racers Take Fun to Extremes in Bay Regatta
- Phuket Arsenal Collected in Just a Few Days
- Phuket Police Hold Five French Citizens After Bank Alert on ATMs
- Phuket Beach Workers Protest at Prime Minister's Office in Bangkok
- Execution Transfers Set; Lost Crew Bound for Thailand; Amlo Nab Boatpeople Traffickers
- Asean Today: Date Close for Firing Squad; Laos Under Rights Pressure; Malaysia Cuts Flights to Grow