The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- PhuketWATCH Phuket Tourist Drowns; Burmese Workers in Protest; Greece Faces Crunch Vote
- Asean Today: China's Allure Declines; Japan Backs Dawei; Blogger Faces Sentence
- Phuket Truck Crash No 3 Hits Kamala Hill Ditch: Crane Holds Up Coast Traffic
- UPDATE Phuket Tourist Drowns at Patong Beach: Safe Zones Not Always Clear
- Flying Higher, Phuket Passenger Numbers Top 5.5 Million For Year So Far
- Runaway Phuket Truck Victim Dies in Patong Hospital
- Phuket Property 'Recovers'; Thailand Protests Grow; Emergency Landing in China
- Asean Today: Malaysia PM Denies Pocketing $600m; Thailand Slows Fast Train; Ferry Sinking Toll ...
- Out of Control Phuket Truck Flips, Crashes in Patong: Photo Special
- Crashing Phuket Truck Spills Workers: Two Dead, Seven Injured
- Minorities, Refugees and the Enduring Struggle for Survival in Thailand
- Bangkok Copy Raiders Net One Phuket Vendor and 2m Baht in Goods