The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- PhuketWATCH Quake, Avalanches Kill 1500; Climbers in Peril; Phuket Search for Diver Ends; UN ...
- Asean Watch: N Korea Seeks Partnership; Anwar's Wife to Stand; Mass Execution This Week
- Blaze Sends Phuket Mechanics Fleeing as Car is Destroyed: Photo Special
- Krabi Bids for Year Round Appeal to Tourists
- Phuket Killers Strike After Prayers: Kalim Man Shot Dead
- Fatal Phuket Smash Leaves Young Tourist With $100,000 Ransom to Pay, Says Report
- Indonesia Must Not Execute 10 Prisoners, Says Rights Group
- Quake Rocks Nepal, Everest; PM Confident on Fish; Thai Beaches Face Air Scare; Thailand on the Cheap
- Asean Today: Canada Riles Vietnam; Executions Draw Closer; Tops for Medical Tourism
- Phuket Big Bike Rider Killed on Ride North to Bangkok
- Phuket Snatch Pair Discarded Louis Vuitton Bag Worth 80,000 Baht
- Suspended Phuket Boat Captain Tells of Search for US Diver Joshua Devine