The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Khao Lak Resort Where Child Drowned Held Police Investigator Back from Seeing Pool
- Sam Laew Motorcyclist Becomes Historic First Injury in Phuket Underpass
- UN Rocks Australia's Boat on Selfish Refugee Deal With Cambodia
- Guest Drowns in Pool at Five Star Phuket Resort: Facebook Friendship Proves Fatal
- Sister, Mother Set to Quiz Pattaya Dive Centre About US Diver's Disappearance off Phuket
- Epileptic Fit Blamed for Drowning of Phuket Fisherman
- Thai Marine Police Lift Off Hundreds from Disabled Ferry South of Phuket
- Phuket's Beach Blitz; Monk Accused of Grave Robbing; FBI Admits to Punishing Innocent
- Asean Today: Ikea Accused of Being Anti Gay; US War Games Begin; Asia Turns to Africa
- Phuket Drugs Lord Mr Art Named as Police Nab Woman, Haul Worth Seven Million Baht
- Chinese Pair in Sea for Five Hours After Pattaya Jet-Ski Flips
- Phuket Smash And Grab Raiders Active in City Streets: Restaurateur a Victim