The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Wealth and Spending of Malaysia's PM and Wife Under Scrutiny
- Sounds Like Phuket Radio's 91.5FM Will Soon Be Back on Air
- Phuket Police Keen to Know Identity of Mystery European Killed in Motorcycle Crash
- PhuketWATCH Phuket Transport Boost; Thai Tuna Poisoning Scare; Slavery at Sea; Phuket Events
- Asean Today: Drugs Ringleader Deported; Tourist to Donate Organs; Survivor Does Cambodia
- Phuket Beach Policy in Chaos: Resorts Show No Sign of Supporting 10 Percent Zones
- Phuket Resort Protest Concludes With Army, Navy and PM's Office Overseeing Happy Ending
- Aussie Accused of Rape and Possible Murder Over Child Pornography
- Asean Today: Aussie Accused of Killing Child; Singapore Sedition Arrest; Malaysia, Indonesia ...
- Death Sentences Reversed for Pair Who Killed Australian in Thailand
- Phuket Ranked Among Top Destinations for 'Working Remotely'
- Thailand Overstayers Face Tougher Penalties: New Rules Posted at Phuket Immigration