The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Malaysia's Leader Digs In Despite Scandal Swirling Around Him
- Phuket Mourns Paiboon Upatising, Dead at 58 After Long Illness
- PhuketWATCH Gold Medals in Drugs Doubt; Surrogacy Outlawed; Journo Sacked Over Shock Selfie; ...
- Asean Today: Plane Debris Checked; Jolie Joins Suu Kyi; Resort Governor Removed; TPP Setback
- Box Jellyfish Kills Tourist Swimming at Night at Popular Holiday Island in Thailand
- UPDATE Phuket Horror Smash: Girl Dragged to Death Under Truck Trailer at Checkpoint Curve
- German Woman Found Dead in Bath at Phuket City Hotel
- Bin Laden Riddle of Plane Crash; TAT Warned on Tourism; Ready or Not, Police HQ Moving to Phuket
- Asean Today: Malaysia a TIP Mystery; Aquino's New Man; Turkey Wants In at Asean
- Thailand Must Halt Prosecution of Andy Hall, Says Rights Group
- Boy Drowns on Holiday Outing With Friends at 'Safe' Phuket Beach
- Burma Frees 7000; Suthep Seeks Reform; TAT Keeps Green Season Campaign