The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Thailand PM Prayuth Unleashes Article 44 to Sack Key Education Ministry Six
- Phuket Lifeguards Yet to Talk About Returning to Holiday Beaches
- French Pair Heading for Thailand Set Harmless Animal Alight in Australia
- Tourist Injured at Phuket Water Park Resumes Holiday Quickly
- Tourist Bus Runs Out of Fuel in Phuket Underpass Emergency: Photo Special
- Phuketwan Defamation Case Draws Criticism From Human Rights Watch
- Ripples from Phuket Dive Riddle; Samui Blast Hurts Tourism; Krabi Tops for Expats
- Asean Today: Burma Spends Big on Spin; KL Sex Slaves Freed; Killing Fields Turn 40; Pet Cats ...
- Thailand: Drop Charges Against Phuket Journalists, Says Human Rights Watch
- Bid to Solve Riddle of Lost Flight MH370 Doubles in Breadth, Cost
- Ban on Alcohol on Phuket Dive Boats Under Review: Search for Lost Diver to Go On
- Two Phuket Tourists Killed in Shocking Hit Run to End Seven Days of Danger