The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- PhuketWATCH More Chinese for Phuket; Maths Genius Killed; Trafficking Arrests Rise
- Asean Today: US CEO 'Caught With 12-Year-Old'; Horror of Agent Orange; Bangladeshis to be Sent Home
- 'Hundreds of Boatpeople Graves' Found on Malaysia Border: Report
- Phuket Reporters Seek TV Coverage for Media Freedom, Rohingya Defamation Trial
- Petrol Tanker Crashes, Blazes North of Phuket: Photo Special
- Phuket Riddle of Dead Foreigner Found Almost Naked Near Remote Beach Resort
- US Wanted to Operate Rohingya Rescue Base from Phuket, Says Report
- Pervert's Next Home, Thailand; Irish Back Same Sex Marriage; Swedes Win Eurovision
- Asean Today: 3000 Viet Kids 'Slave Labor in UK'; Cambodia Offers Shelter; Singapore Gives Cash; ...
- Thailand's Tiger Temple Abbot in ICU
- Andaman Launches Survival Strategy
- 'Make Rohingya Citizens'; Thailand Shuts Open Skies; Tuk-Tuks to Take US; Phuket Murder Arrests