The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Families Express Fury at MH370 Loss Being Declared an 'Accident'
- Young Swedish Expat Seriously Injured North of Phuket as Truck Driver Sleeps
- Phuket School Lunchtime Shooting: Second Teen Dies
- Australia's Honorary Consul for Phuket Finally Confirmed
- PhuketWATCH Boat Lost, Scores Feared Drowned; Phuket to Korea Flight Halted; What Next for Thailand?
- Asean Today: Firing Squad Ready for More; Virgins Recover; MH370 Declared Lost; Singapore Crime Up
- Death Penalties Could Leave Aussie Police 'With Blood on Their Hands'
- Phuket Body in Bin Killer Sentenced to Nine Years
- UPDATE Phuket School Shooting at Lunchtime: One Student Dead, Two Wounded
- Army's Isoc Offers Help With Phuket Sirinath Park Encroachment Probe
- Resorts See Recovery; Shell Moves on Oil; US at Loggerheads
- Asean Today: Time Zone Link for 10; Bali Death Puzzle; Trade in Cats for Food; MH370 Report Coming