The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Jumbo or Dumbo? Tears Spark Wrong Headed Campaign to 'Save' Phuket Elephant
- Phuket Sea Pearl New Base for First Wyndham Vacation Club Asia
- Belgian Drowns in Hua Hin; Resorts Grow Costly; Rights Group Backs Phuket Pair
- Asean Today: Aussie Navy Defeats Refugees; Second Maid Beheaded; SE Asia More Costly to Visit
- Thailand PM Prayuth Unleashes Article 44 to Sack Key Education Ministry Six
- Phuket Lifeguards Yet to Talk About Returning to Holiday Beaches
- French Pair Heading for Thailand Set Harmless Animal Alight in Australia
- Tourist Injured at Phuket Water Park Resumes Holiday Quickly
- Tourist Bus Runs Out of Fuel in Phuket Underpass Emergency: Photo Special
- Phuketwan Defamation Case Draws Criticism From Human Rights Watch
- Ripples from Phuket Dive Riddle; Samui Blast Hurts Tourism; Krabi Tops for Expats
- Asean Today: Burma Spends Big on Spin; KL Sex Slaves Freed; Killing Fields Turn 40; Pet Cats ...