The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Royal Thai Navy Versus Phuketwan Case Can Be Quickly Settled, US Officials Told
- US Urges Thailand's Military Rulers to Restore Civil Rights, Democracy
- PhuketWATCH British Tourist Missing on Koh Tao; Japan to Back Thai Rail Link; Baggage Horror Flight
- Asean Today: $5m Terror Target May Be Among Dead; Burma 'Not Trady' for Asean; Cambodia Bans Film
- Woman on Motorcycle Slides Under Phuket Tourist Bus, Dies
- Deaths of Chinese Tourists in the Phuket Region Must Cease
- US Hits at Thai Coup Rule; Rescue Plan for Thai Airways; Trafficking in Spotlight
- Asean Today: Scores of Police Killed; MAS Airline Site Hacked; Executions Not This Week
- Phuket Underpass to Be Complete on March 6, Says Roads Department
- Rights Group Calls for End to Violence against Viet Campaigners
- Phuket Bandits Arrested Within 30 Minutes After Patong Gunpoint Heist
- Phuket Workers Await News as Takeover Giant Forecasts Job Losses