The Baht is the official and most widely used currency in Phuket as well as all other parts of Thailand. The Baht comes in 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1,000 Baht notes as well as 1, 2, 5 and 10...
Picking the best time for your Thailand vacation is one of the most important...
If you call to mind a holiday on the tropical island of Phuket, in...
Staying safe in Phuket is generally a matter of common sense. People are generally...
- Woman on Motorcycle Slides Under Phuket Tourist Bus, Dies
- Deaths of Chinese Tourists in the Phuket Region Must Cease
- PhuketWATCH US Hits at Thai Coup Rule; Rescue Plan for Thai Airways; Trafficking in Spotlight
- Asean Today: Scores of Police Killed; MAS Airline Site Hacked; Executions Not This Week
- Phuket Underpass to Be Complete on March 6, Says Roads Department
- Rights Group Calls for End to Violence against Viet Campaigners
- Phuket Bandits Arrested Within 30 Minutes After Patong Gunpoint Heist
- Phuket Workers Await News as Takeover Giant Forecasts Job Losses
- Hitler Tactics Used in Cambodia Alarm Human Rights Group
- Yingluck Awaits Charge; Trafficking Arrest; Norwegian 'Attacked ATM'
- Asean Today: Rebels Kill 30 Commandos; Thais Arrest Viet Trawlers; Grandmother on Death Row
- I Lied About Bag Snatch, French Tourist Confesses to Phuket Police